BenQ Blog

Find more

More on BenQ Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A visit to Sunway Pyramid

As usual, after class I won't directly heading home, as for my adventurous spirit today i went to Sunway Pyramid again XD. Woww... the decoration inside the mall was so nice! a lot of big christmas trees can be seen now in some of the atrium and a lot of youngsters hang out in the mall at this time too probably because of school holiday already started. I having my dinner first there at hmm... forgot the name of that cafe but is located at Asian avenue at 1st floor & I suppose to order Kung pao chicken rice which end up the waiter have make a mistake that turn out to be Lemon Chicken rice for my dinner, but never mind i still like it hahahaha since i already so hungry so i dun even care of it anymore. After my dinner I went and walk around the shopping mall and I saw something that super attractive and it seduced me to go nearer and pick it up and keep reading on the instruction on it. Its a Bubble Hair Color. gosh it look so damn easy for coloring and yet the price is only RM34, that's mean if i can color my hair using this super easy way then i dun even have to spend so much on salon. But i didn't bought it...because it was too hard for me to make the decision but guess what, while i was so busy reading the instruction and keep searching for different colors suddenly the watson male worker come to me and give me a foam facial cleanser. Its a Free testing L'oreal Men Expert Foam cleanser and it is only 15ML. So i just take it and why not get it a try since it was free and was thinking if tomorrow I will come here again then i will take it again :P. Finally.....I only bought a SOLO CARE AQUA All in one solution since mine at home was almost empty. Before I go back home, i felt so tired and went to have some dessert at Paparich Restaurant. I ordered Papa's ABC, hahhaaha so classical right but anyway I dun really like taste and yet it is expensive RM8.90...for just a bowl of ABC....=.= Hmm btw still thinking of having the bubble hair color or not by this weekend.. Ok heres some of the pictures i took during my visit on The Sunway Pyramid.

Free L'Oreal Men expert testing cleanser



Add caption




Outside Sunway Pyramid

Decoration at main atrium

Main atrium

Papa's ABC
There was an error in this gadget