BenQ Blog

Powered By Blogger


Find more

More on BenQ Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Received a weird email from google, anyone know how to solve it?

I m new to google adsense eventhough I hv heard tis name for sometimes. I m totally blank and confused when i received an email regarding my adsense where google adsense asking me to log in with my brother's gmail !! =.= I dunno whr they got my brother's email but It just kinda weird that they asking me to log in with my brother's gmail.....below r wat shown in my mail that i hv just received...
Btw I just send out an email for them to remark on it and just told my brother bout this incident too...
I m a total noob when come into this... :S




Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with kentlim3101@gmail.com. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you'd like to add dragon_fly_2020@hotmail.com as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Sign in to the AdSense account associated with kentlim3101@gmail.com at www.google.com/adsense.
2. On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar.
3. On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
4. Under 'Users with sign-in access,' enter dragon_fly_2020@hotmail.com and click 'Invite.'

Once you've invited dragon_fly_2020@hotmail.com as a login to your account, please check this address for an email invite and follow the instructions to add this new login.

If you can’t access your approved account with kentlim3101@gmail.com, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter: https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts=2594929&page=ts.cs. In case you aren’t able to regain access to your account in the process, you’ll find an option to contact us. We’ll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

No comments:

Post a Comment