BenQ Blog

Powered By Blogger


Find more

More on BenQ Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4 days left but ....

Owh My Goat! ok i know i m so nervous now, it is only 4 days left then i m having a big big war, I have been preparing this for 2 weeks before the study week, tat is tis week start. owhh no i duno wat to do, i wish i can pass, nope i wish i can score better than that, owh no my assignment, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh headache, why this semester is so rush, we just start our class on 13th septermber now the final exam is coming soon, i hate it i mean sometimes i enjoy doing those math question but just hate it cos during the exam they didn't allow us to use calculator!
owh my goat, wat a waste of time i m here writing my blog, i should have tk bath and get prepare to school for revision again, assignment stay aside pls :P

No comments:

Post a Comment