BenQ Blog

Powered By Blogger


Find more

More on BenQ Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

My brain is going to explode

I have been thinking a lot recently, thinking bout my friendship, my study and assignment, my future, how i gonna packing all my stuff back, how i gonna complete this damn hard assignment question and how i gonna fix on my friendship.

I m thinking to much, arghhhh~ Ok better off everything, off from thinking all this messy stuff, i just wanna go for having a pearl milk tea now, then tonite i just start my revision again, just left those damn difficult assignment and messy friendship at a side, i hate thinking a lot especially thinking a lot of different things at the same time, my brain memory is not big enough and i also duno how to expand it bigger cos  i m not a computer how i wish i was.

Being a student outside my hometown is just so complicated, we have to think a lot of things such as studies, friends, rental, personal stuff, housemate, roomates, assignment ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i hate assignment and i hate going back to college life again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now, stop! i stop writing now, no i mean i stop typing and bye, see you guys(i mean readers who read my blog) the other day!

TATA~

No comments:

Post a Comment