BenQ Blog

Powered By Blogger


Find more

More on BenQ Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Its all about today

Today is, OMG its friday, the time passed so fast and its really faster than what i have tot,  i tot it was still 9am in the morning but when i saw the time showed in my hp it is already 11am!! i quickly get up and yeah i forgot the movie was not aired on Friday. But I didn't get back to sleep, wake up then I rush to the kitchen to cook instant noodles for myself, o yeah, today i m lonely again, no one at home and it has been 1 week but well i love being alone as i love freedom so much! After having my breakfast, nah actually consider as my lunch d, I go bck to my room and start to online, didn't even knw y, i start to headache again, maybe i face my laptop for more than 12 hours a day. I did not go anywhere beside being with my laptop and already get used to it, man! i should have blessed because i have such a life, no need to work, no need to worry bout anything but just stay at home online for the whole day. I love my life now, dunno why but i knw once i step out from this house, i will get very busy so i rather stay inside my house. I have my own room here and that's mean more privacy. I always want my room to be clean and tidy and yes, my room is wonderful for me, I like it so much!! I wish i will not going anywhere cos i really love my room~ :) I want to just throw away all the worry inside my mind, forget it, i hate being worried for the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment