BenQ Blog

Powered By Blogger


Find more

More on BenQ Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

VPN server connection

I just received an email from my boss regarding the renewal of domain name for my company website and now I receive another email from my colleagues regarding the VPN server and he wish to have a our very own VPN server and I duno how to create a VPN server, so I google it and I found this http://www.wikihow.com/Set-Up-a-Virtual-Private-Network-with-Windows

I have tried based on the instruction given but end up I still wont be able to connect, The server part was okay but the client connection was not able to accessed and username suppose to be the IP address that hv been given throught the whatismyip.com but when i try to connect using that ip address it giving an answer of invalid username ....

Anyone who know this can you please help how to solve this problem, owh no..Recently really a lot of problem faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment